Gently cleanse the skin, leaving the skin clean and radiant.
- Cocoyl glycinate is a surfactant that traps water, oil, dirt and cleans them away. When agitated with water, a creamy lather is generated with less potential for damage to the outermost layer of skin
- Its great foaming power, mildness, and its ability to lather easily and thicken while retaining skin moisture even when used repeatedly; prevent skin dryness
- It helps calm and comfort skin to instantly relieve the dry, tight, bothered sensations that come with irritation
- Natural remedy to calm your skin
- It is a natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory oil, it actively boosts skin's health and natural glow
- It is beneficial for maintaining the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions
- Pump 2 to 3 pump on palm, apply foam all over the face in a circular motion to dissolve dirt and makeup.
- Rinse off after application, use it day and night.
Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Pelargonium Graveolens, Anthemis Nobilis, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Glycerin , Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butanediol, 12-Pentanediol
Suitable for all skin types.
Thank you for shopping at MDADA! We appreciate your time spent with us during our livestreams and making purchases for items that we truly believe in.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at MDADA. By making a purchase at MDADA or any of its subsidiary channels, you agree to the terms set forth below.
1) REFUND POLICY
Please take note that all refunds and returns will only be considered within 7 days of receiving your item(s).
We want you to be thrilled with the products you purchase from MDADA. We seek out the best products through close partnerships and collaboration with our suppliers. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that event, please review the following terms related to your refund.
The refund of product
Refund requests can only be made within 7 days of the date you've received the item with supporting photograph during the unboxing experience (Any request beyond 7 days will be reviewed on case to case basis). To initiate this request, please contact us at our customer service hotline at +65 8809 2361 so that we can facilitate the return. Please note that the policy is subject to the conditions below:
- Only items in original new/unused condition can be returned. Products that are opened, with scratches, stained, damaged, used, consumed or any other modification will not be accepted. We reserve the right not to refund a product that, in our reasonable opinion, has become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse; or as a result of failure to take reasonable care of the product.
- Please return the items in the original new/unused packaging, which is designed carefully to avoid shipping damages. If you have already discarded the original packaging, you can use the best packaging material that you can find to package the item sufficiently to avoid damage in transit back to us. We encourage customers to photograph the items scheduled for return and the condition of the packaging before handing them over to destinated delivery partners/couriers. Any return cost shall be bear by the customer and any walk-in returns strictly by appointment only. We will not be able to accept the returned product if it is received in any other variable conditions during the return inspection.
- We are unable to accommodate returns / exchanges / refunds for the following items:
- Any item that is frozen
- Any food items that are consumed
- Any item with cosmetic defects
- All skincare items that has been used or with broken seal from manufacturer’s packaging
- MDADA reserves the right to reject any requests for refunds, returns or replacements at its sole discretion, including without limitation, where it deems that any transaction that is fraudulent or suspected to be fraudulent
2) RESTOCKING FEE POLICY
A 30% restocking fee based on the transaction value will be deducted from your refunded amount. As such, you will be refunded the following:
Transaction Value - Restocking Fee = Refunded Amount (S$)
For luxury items there will be an additional $150 authentication fee to ensure that the returned item was not swapped with a non-genuine piece.
The restocking fee is for us to cover costs associated with handling and processing returns. It can include and is not limited by,
- Returned product cannot be sold as new anymore e.g. fingerprints, damaged packaging
- Cost to bring the item back to saleable condition
- Returned products need to be inspected, repackaged
- Payment gateway fee charged by our service provider to handle both credit card and PayNow transactions
Refunds will be processed within 14 business days after receiving the refunded item, back to the original mode of payment. The credited amount may be reflected within 3 or up to 30 calendar days, depending on your bank process.
No restocking fee will be charged for the following
- Wrong item received
- Defective items that are not explicitly mentioned in regards to preloved items o Refunding the amount to floating credit (Cost of return to be bear by customers)
- Allergic reaction to products with doctor’s diagnosis (It is advised that customers with allergies should always read a product's ingredients label before use. We are not responsible for any individual reaction to any ingredient. If allergy occurs, please discontinue use and seek immediate medical attention)
3) ORDER CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
If you decide to change or cancel your order, please notify us during or after the stream. However, a 30% restocking fee will apply once the stream ends.
Cancellation of Orders with Discount Voucher
If you cancel any item(s) in your order with a voucher/floating credit applied, you will be refunded according to the respective value back to the original mode of payment, the whole absolute-value of the voucher/floating credit which was initially applied will be credited back into your account.
The above Cancellation Policy may not necessarily be applicable to all products or scenarios and MDADA reserves the right to handle it on a case by case basis.
Please email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp our customer service team (Mon-Fri 11am-8pm) at +65 8809 2361 to process this request.
4) ORDER CONFIRMATION
MDADA will send the sales order confirmation via instant messaging platform within the day of purchase. For PayNow(UEN) orders, customers are required to submit a screenshot of the PayNow confirmation page to 89385257(or to the respective number shown on stream). We will confirm the transaction once we receive the proof of payment.
All orders of local livestream will be fulfilled in 7-10 business days. For pre-order items, the lead time will be communicated during the livestream or informed through our customer service team.
If MDADA is unable to fulfill the order due to unforeseen circumstances, we will notify the customers with the following options
- New delivery date
- Full refund of the purchase in the form of floating credits
- Full refund of the purchase back to the original mode of payment
For any delivery of products by our partner merchants you can contact them directly. Delivery lead times varies for our partner merchants and it will be mentioned during the livestream.
6) PURCHASE WITH PURCHASE ORDERS
We constantly seek to provide the best value for our customers hence all PWP (Purchase with Purchase) sales are carefully priced. As such, all PWP has to be purchased with the main bundle deal. In some instances a restocking fee may apply if MDADA deems that no main deal was purchased and the PWP has to be refunded. (Refer to returns and refunds). MDADA reserves the right to handle it on a case by case basis.
7) PRODUCT INFORMATION
We endeavour to ensure that all the products sold by us are accurately described, and we rely on information provided to us by our suppliers. Unfortunately, on some occasions, it is possible that our host’s description will contain errors and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies at any time, including after you have placed an order.
In some cases, the products we offer for sale are preloved or made from natural or organic materials, and there may be small variations between the product image(s) and the product you receive. This will always be mentioned by our hosts. We will provide information about the product especially preloved during the livestream as accurately with information provided by our suppliers in regards to defects, signs of use, colour transfer, discolouration, etc.
Photos will be provided in regards to preloved items through WhatsApp after the product has be reserved. The customer is responsible to ask for additional photos to ensure that they fully understand the condition of the bag. Any request for refund after will be subjected to a restocking fee. Refer to (returns and refunds).
We endeavour to ensure that all colours are displayed accurately, but you should be aware that colours may appear slightly differently on different displays and screens due to photography lighting. The shade of colour from screen to screen is not a fault or error.
MDADA reserves the right to amend the listing prices of our products at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
8) PRELOVED ITEMS
Preloved items, may have inherent cosmetic conditions, and may not have the appearance of looking brand new. Customers acknowledge that they are fully aware of these cosmetic conditions and that the discounted price of these items sold reflect this acknowledgement.
Close-up photos will be provided upon winning the bid, if you choose to accept the condition and make payment the sale will be final.
Should you choose to refund, there will be a 30% restocking fee and a $150 dollar authentication fee by our authenticators. The final refund amount will be,
Purchase price – 30% - $150 = Refunded amount.
The refund will be made back to the original mode of payment.
Should you choose to refund the bag back to store credit the 30% fee will not apply. The $150 re-authentication fee will still stand. The final amount will be,
Purchase price - $150 = refunded amount back into floating credit.
9) UNAUTHORISED RESELLING/DISTRIBUTING
We do not have any authorized reseller, agent, distributor. Furthermore, we strongly advise against purchasing from any other unauthorized third-party sources. By purchasing from unauthorized retailers, you may put yourself at risk of purchasing imitation, expired, or damaged products
MDADA reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms & Conditions from time to time.